“Making the Difference”
Morgan Estates is an Assisted Living Community in which we care for seniors who may need help with the hassles of everyday life. We are licensed by the NYS Department of Health and take pride in our staff and the wonderful services they provide to our residents. Our team includes a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurses, Resident Care Assistants, Food Service Director, Dietary Assistants, Housekeeping Personnel, Maintenance Director and Administrative Personnel who all collaborate to provide our residents the carefree life they deserve.
Some of Morgan Estates’ greatest assets are the unique friendships that develop between our residents and our caring, compassionate staff. We are devoted to creating a family setting in our exceptional “home” environment. Around the clock professional care not only sets us apart from other facilities, but gives both our residents and their family members peace of mind that their loved one is safe. Our dedicated and compassionate team of Professionals takes pride in giving our residents the opportunity to maintain their independence, dignity and quality of life.
At Morgan Estates we want our employees to experience a great sense of satisfaction in their jobs. Employees can enjoy being part of a team and grow both professionally and personally.
- LPN – Part-time LPN needed ASAP – Every other weekend – day/evening shift, with 1-2 evening shifts a week, with additional hours as needed. Medication pass & hands-on care. Supervisory skills and multitasking a plus.
- Resident Care Assistant – Part-time position, 11pm – 7 am – every other weekend required with additional hours as necessary.
- Med Tech/Resident Care Assistant – Full-time position, 11pm – 7am with every other weekend required
- Med Tech/Resident Care Assistant – Full-time position, 3pm – 11pm with every other weekend required
- Resident Care Assistant – Part-time position, 3pm – 11pm with every other weekend required.
We are always looking for great additions to our team, and will keep applications on file. If you are interested in joining us, please download, fill out and deliver our employment application to the following address:
Morgan Estates Assisted Living Community
4588 Morgan View Rd
Geneseo, NY 14454
Phone: (585) 243-6000
Fax: (585) 243-0286
*Morgan Estates is an equal opportunity employer and performs background checks on each of our employees.
If you are interested in volunteering at Morgan Estates please contact Lisa Green or Jennifer Bruckel.
We are always looking for members of our community to join our family and be part of making our residents’ lives as wonderful as we can.